Taking non-alcoholic beverages onboard

cruisinpoler

Hello! This will be my first cruise on Celebrity- I typically sail with Royal. Are passengers allowed to take non-alcoholic beverages such as bottled water or red bull onboard? If so, what is the limit, and should they be taken in carry-on bags? The CC website seems to say that this is not allowed, but what have people experienced in reality? Also, I have read that you can drop off your carry-ons in your cabin as soon as you board, then vacate the cabin until it is ready in the afternoon. Have y'all found this to be true?

Thanks!

Jen

17 minutes ago, cruisinpoler said:

Also, I have read that you can drop off your carry-ons in your cabin as soon as you board, then vacate the cabin until it is ready in the afternoon. Have y'all found this to be true?

Yes. Board, stop by Muster station on way to cabin, grab sea pass card from door, drop carry-on and computer bag in closet, valuables in safe. Then go get lunch/drinks and start your vacation!

• Like 1

I always bring a case of 10 sugar free red bulls and have never had a problem.  If I have room in my luggage I put it in there and give the luggage to the porter.  If I don't have room I usually bring a small collapsible duffle bag and put the case in there and give the duffle bag to the porter.  Have never had a problem getting it on and I haven't visited the naughty room although I've also never tried to carry it on.

Also, a lot of people don't realize, when on a port day you can bring on sealed sodas and even some sealed food like spices or hot sauce.

Edited by NutsAboutGolf
  • Thanks 1