Carafe of barista coffee / espresso before 6 am with room service?

liamur14

Really ?   😎 On the website it says 24 hr complementary room service. I know your answer is the correct one "T..".   that's too bad .  Good coffee is always appreciated by early risers, guess we have been spoiled in the past on other ships. ... Oh well ... No worries.

2 hours ago, liamur14 said:

Really ?   😎 On the website it says 24 hr complementary room service. I know your answer is the correct one "T..".   that's too bad .  Good coffee is always appreciated by early risers, guess we have been spoiled in the past on other ships. ... Oh well ... No worries.

There is a difference between the 24 hour room service menu and what your wanting ... I'm giving it to you right off the July flyers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

There is a difference between the 24 hour room service menu and what your wanting ... I'm giving it to you right off the July flyers

Thanks,I can always count on you for the right answers. Our last few cruises we were spoiled I guess. LOL

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We ordered  a carafe of coffee and a basket of pastries each morning 'round 5:30 am and it was excellent strong coffee. Not like that syrupy garbage they call coffee on other ships. Very imprerssed ! ...Ohhhh and the quickest room service we have seen. Stellar staff! 👏

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, liamur14 said:

We ordered  a carafe of coffee and a basket of pastries each morning 'round 5:30 am and it was excellent strong coffee. Not like that syrupy garbage they call coffee on other ships. Very imprerssed ! ...Ohhhh and the quickest room service we have seen. Stellar staff! 👏

Glad you were able to obtain what you wanted ... was just stating what the official 'breakfast' room service states on the daily handout 😉