Laundry for returning guests

mermaid 285

7 hours ago, mermaid 285 said:

Just wondering does the free 5 items of laundry per day for returning guests still apply of you are returning Paul Gauguin guests from before Ponant took over?  We have previously sailed in 2008 and 2012.

You need to verify that PG had your prior trips on record. From their web page it appears Ponant doesn't have records prior to 2013 as far as your prior trips. They had my count incorrect ... I went back and found some records of all our prior trips on the PG and sent them to Ponant. Took awhile but they got the number corrected. Do any corrections prior to your cruise. But to answer your quest as long as they have at least one of your prior trips on your account you will get the free laundry 😉

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

• 3 weeks later...

Just be certain to fill your laundry form out perfectly. If you miscount your items, or you put something in the wrong category, they will not launder your clothes until they find you and clear up any discrepancy. FYI, the laundry service on the ship may very well be the best I have ever experienced, from sandy socks to fine linen shirts, they do an outstanding job.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FlightMedic555 said:

Your choice of one price for the entire trip with no limit (purchase in advance), or by the piece. 

Oh great, thanks! Do you happen to remember the one price for full trip rate?

Edited by Phantom_Celery

Getting back to the five pieces of free laundry per day...is it per cabin or per person?

We have always bought the laundry package in the past.  This five free pieces is a nice perk. 🥰

I am finding everything is in flux right now and can change ... best to contact PG directly ... 

As an example is the new boarding time  ... 3PM - 5PM

That eliminates arrivals on same day except the red eye which arrives around 5:30 AM. Fortunately I picked accommodating flights even before the change.  🙂

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

On 1/10/2023 at 7:29 PM, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

I am finding everything is in flux right now and can change ... best to contact PG directly ... 

As an example is the new boarding time  ... 3PM - 5PM

That eliminates arrivals on same day except the red eye which arrives around 5:30 AM. Fortunately I picked accommodating flights even before the change.  🙂

I can't understand why they are not more accommodating, considering the ship does not depart until really late at night.  I hope it's still ok to leave the ship early on the last day.  Our return flight is around 8 am on the Saturday we get back to Tahiti.