Carnival Spirit 10/8/22: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

natefish95

On 1/30/2023 at 7:52 PM, cmarie said:

Nate, that was a very good, funny post!  I also have an attention span of a goldfish, but read your entire review of the Carnival Spirit and it had me belly laughing😆 We are going on the Carnival Spirit in July to Alaska.  Really looking forward to it!  Thank you again for your informative, funny post.  You should write a book sometime! Very entertaining & interesting!

You are too kind! Willdra is the queen of comedy on these boards! Glad you enjoyed it! Despite the "ugly" the Spirit was my favorite cruise of 2022.

Just off Spirit yesterday.  Had a great 8 day cruise.  When we got to our cabin it was soooo hot.  I grabbed our steward and explained it was too hot.  He came in and immediately called maintenance, who showed up within minutes and took the temperature - 77  1/2 degrees F.  He came back a few hours later and fixed the a/c.  Other than that we had no problems. Our anytime dining team was fantastic - table 300 - Raghu.  He told us he had 11 tables, but as of 2/1 he went up to 18 with only 2 additional wait team people.  He was everywhere at once, loves the Spirit, and will be going to Alaska when she re-positions.  We saw all 4 shows and enjoyed them again- having seen them on other ships.  Epic Rock was especially good.  Dancers were outstanding - singers weaker.  Never saw any cockroaches, and I was definitely on the lookout for them. (I put my luggage in industrial strength garbage bags just in case).   Dirty dishes in the hallways were removed very quickly.  Ship was spotless, and cleaners never stopped wiping things down.  Weather was good, passengers very nice, no weed smell anywhere on ship.  Would love to sail Spirit again next January, but Magic is taking her place.  Liked Magic also, so np.

• Like 1