Crown Loft Suite on Symphony - what’s included?

BellsRUs

21 minutes ago, BellsRUs said:

It’s been a while since we were on RCCL. Sailing in a Crown Loft Suite - what will be included? Any wifi, tips, drinks, etc. I assume we have the Coastal Kitchen to eat in. What else?

Thanks!

Free wifi.  Free drinks in the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen (bottled water, soda, beer and wine all day, cocktails in the evening).  You can eat all meals in Coastal Kitchen, but you still need to make reservations for dinner there.  Free appetizers in the evening in the suite lounge.  Free room service for all meals.  Free pressing on the first formal night.  Reserved seating in shows, so no reservations necessary except for adult comedy.   

Gratuities are not included.

Edited by KelJ
  • Like 3

On 10/17/2022 at 3:19 PM, KelJ said:

Free wifi.  Free drinks in the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen (bottled water, soda, beer and wine all day, cocktails in the evening).  You can eat all meals in Coastal Kitchen, but you still need to make reservations for dinner there.  Free appetizers in the evening in the suite lounge.  Free room service for all meals.  Free pressing on the first formal night.  Reserved seating in shows, so no reservations necessary except for adult comedy.   

Thank you so much! We thought we had wifi included but couldn’t remember about tips…

On 10/17/2022 at 2:19 PM, KelJ said:

You have to make reservations ahead of time now for shows even if in a suite. 

6 hours ago, CruisingHogFan said:

You have to make reservations ahead of time now for shows even if in a suite. 

Last month on Allure we were in a crown loft suite and only had to make reservations for the late-night comedy.  The letter from the suite concierge stated so as well. Perhaps something has changed since September. 

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Also the suite sun  deck which is great!  The CLS is wonderful!  Perfect location wonderful room with two bathrooms!

Yes! I forgot to mention the suite sundeck. It is awesome! And they have cold wet washcloths for those hot days. And little bags of chips!

On 10/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, smokeybandit said:

It's kind of funny how subject lines for so many posts could just as easily be google search queries.

Whatever would people snipe about if everyone just googled first?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KelJ said:

Yes! I forgot to mention the suite sundeck. It is awesome! And they have cold wet washcloths for those hot days. And little bags of chips!

You mean to tell me that if I had spent an extra $6,000, I could have gotten a cold wash cloth and chips? Dang it, I can't believe I didn't book that crown loft suite when I had the chance 😂.

Im kidding - I know there's more to this room than what you mentioned, but by itself just simply doesn't justify the cost so I couldn't resist.

I was looking into booking one of these rooms for my upcoming trip on Symphony, but since it's Thanksgiving week, the cheapest price that I ever saw posted for one was $4500/person, not including tips and taxes. Since this is our first time on an Oasis class ship, and there's so much to do, I figure we won't be in the room often enough for me to have felt we'd enjoy the extra space and bathroom. Not for $6,000 more than I paid for our balcony room anyway. Perhaps on our next cruise, if we go on a non-holiday, cheaper week when we'll actually utilize the extra space.

7 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

You mean to tell me that if I had spent an extra $6,000, I could have gotten a cold wash cloth and chips? Dang it, I can't believe I didn't book that crown loft suite when I had the chance 😂.

Im kidding - I know there's more to this room than what you mentioned, but by itself just simply doesn't justify the cost so I couldn't resist.

I was looking into booking one of these rooms for my upcoming trip on Symphony, but since it's Thanksgiving week, the cheapest price that I ever saw posted for one was $4500/person, not including tips and taxes. Since this is our first time on an Oasis class ship, and there's so much to do, I figure we won't be in the room often enough for me to have felt we'd enjoy the extra space and bathroom. Not for $6,000 more than I paid for our balcony room anyway. Perhaps on our next cruise, if we go on a non-holiday, cheaper week when we'll actually utilize the extra space.

And just grab a bag of chips in the Windjammer. You could even keep wet washcloths in your mini fridge for trips out onto your balcony!

• Haha 1