Voom internet

Tntt

I'm getting ready to purchase our voom internet packages for our upcoming cruise. It  will be 4 of us but we are in 2 separate staterooms. It seems cheaper for one person to buy 4 devices than for each person to buy a individual package. Has anyone did it this way instead of individual purchases for voom?

6 hours ago, Tntt said:

I'm getting ready to purchase our voom internet packages for our upcoming cruise. It  will be 4 of us but we are in 2 separate staterooms. It seems cheaper for one person to buy 4 devices than for each person to buy a individual package. Has anyone did it this way instead of individual purchases for voom?

No problem with what you are suggesting.

If you are cheap, like us, we have a 1-device package and share it between 4 phones (2 personal and 2 work), a laptop, and a iPad. Yeah, only one can be on the wifi at the same time, but it is way way way cheaper than having plans for 5 devices. 

17 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Virtually everyone does. You can share the login with anyone, regardless of cabin.

So does that mean if we purchase 4 devices then 4 people can use the internet at the same time right?

43 minutes ago, Tntt said:

So does that mean if we purchase 4 devices then 4 people can use the internet at the same time right?

Correct.  You will all use the same single login.  If you login on a 5th device, it will bump off one of the others, and you should get a warning that it's going to do that.  We did a 2-device on our last cruise, but used it on 3 devices : My phone, Jan's phone and my laptop.  More than once when switching between using my phone and laptop, I'd bump Jan off, so I got in the habit of entering the "logoff.com" URL in my browser for the device I wasn't using.