Celebrity Air - Delta BCLS seats

WonderMan3

Anyone booked Delta Business Class with Celebrity and been able to reserve seats after your flights have been reserved and paid for, no matter how far in advance? If so do you book the seats on Celebrity's site or through the airline directly? 

7 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Anyone booked Delta Business Class with Celebrity and been able to reserve seats after your flights have been reserved and paid for, no matter how far in advance? If so do you book the seats on Celebrity's site or through the airline directly? 

I book business domestic seats directly with the airlines. International always use a different consolidator that I cannot mention here who handles only business seats. FBC does mostly coach.  Not enough business seat volume to buy blocks and discount.

I had biz class on Delta and was able to choose seats on DL's site.  BUT I think that X is adding the ability to do it on their site now.  Keep in mind that seat assignments are not guaranteed though so you'll want to keep an eye on it.  

My flight was for next May but I got a better deal on different carriers so I had them remove the original air and I chose other flights (tbh I did this about 8 times.  Luckily it's flexible air and hasn't been paid for LOL)

I can't speak to Delta, but I can share my American Airlines experience. I have used Flights by Celebrity for at least three international business class flights with similar experiences. If you reserve online, call to speak directly with a FBC agent. They can select seats for you as long as the airline has released them even before payment. Until the flights are paid, I haven't been able to make any selections on the airline's site. I could see the trip, but when I clicked to select seats, it directed me to contact the travel service blah, blah, blah, i.e., Call Celebrity. After payment and the flights were ticketed, I could go into my reservation on AA and change seats.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

I book business domestic seats directly with the airlines. International always use a different consolidator that I cannot mention here who handles only business seats. FBC does mostly coach.  Not enough business seat volume to buy blocks and discount.

I've never had an issue finding Business/first class seats using FBC. That said, the list of available flights is constantly changing, so it pays to check often. With delta you can pick your seats online, or call FBC and they will assign the seats for you. Only issue is your seats can change until they are ticketed.