san diego web cam

lougee1043

Exhalt, Thanks for asking.

Cruise on the Spirit was very enlightening. We had sailed on her 11/04 and had a wonderful experience. But......

THEN we had cruises on HAL and Celebrity this past year.

Those cruise experiences have made it totally impossible to ever go on a Carnival again. This past cruise truly pointed out the differences in the lines AND how DH and I have come to expect more. Once you've experienced refined, elegant atmosphere and service, then Carnival's sometimes over-the-top decor, bare-bones amenities just don't cut it. We feel we've grown beyond Carnival.

The Spirit itinerary is wonderful and sails from our hometown, so it seemed like a natural fit...wrong. HAL's our first choice from now on. It's good to try different lines to find what "fits" you. (We just had it pointedly illustrated to us.)

Marie, I watched her pull in this morning too. Are you already for you cruise. I think I'm still in depression that mine is over. Today is the first time I even went to look at her pull in. I'm not really depressed I just wish I was going again soon. Have a great cruise in 2 weeks.....

Marie, I watched her pull in this morning too. Are you already for you cruise. I think I'm still in depression that mine is over. Today is the first time I even went to look at her pull in. I'm not really depressed I just wish I was going again soon. Have a great cruise in 2 weeks.....

It's so good to hear from you. I don't think you have posted since you have been back, have you? I would love to hear about your cruise. Please share.

I am not ready yet. I did have a hair appt on Friday, that was the start of my appointments, lol. I haven't started packing yet........

Edited to say that they ONLY cure for post cruise depression is to book another cruise, so what's next????

Marie

Exhalt, Thanks for asking.

Cruise on the Spirit was very enlightening. We had sailed on her 11/04 and had a wonderful experience. But......

THEN we had cruises on HAL and Celebrity this past year.

Those cruise experiences have made it totally impossible to ever go on a Carnival again. This past cruise truly pointed out the differences in the lines AND how DH and I have come to expect more. Once you've experienced refined, elegant atmosphere and service, then Carnival's sometimes over-the-top decor, bare-bones amenities just don't cut it. We feel we've grown beyond Carnival.

The Spirit itinerary is wonderful and sails from our hometown, so it seemed like a natural fit...wrong. HAL's our first choice from now on. It's good to try different lines to find what "fits" you. (We just had it pointedly illustrated to us.)

I UNDERSTAND completely. We have an RCI cruise coming up, and to be honest, I am not overly excited. There are several reasons we are going on it(decent price, close to home, in Key West on my dh's birthday, he is a casual kinda guy and RCI is more casusal, etc), but I have a feeling it will be our last RCI. My preference is HAL or Celebrity.

Marie

Your right I haven't posted since I've returned. It's been crazy trying to get back into the swing of things. (Yuck)...I've finally gotten all of our pictures together and uploaded to Yahoo so this week I will try to post my review. My hubby was good about keeping a journal so I'll go though it an post my review and pictures. I'm just warning everyone that there are 483 of them and that was edited down from over 700.

Good job on the hair appt. that's a good start in getting ready.

Your right I haven't posted since I've returned. It's been crazy trying to get back into the swing of things. (Yuck)...I've finally gotten all of our pictures together and uploaded to Yahoo so this week I will try to post my review. My hubby was good about keeping a journal so I'll go though it an post my review and pictures. I'm just warning everyone that there are 483 of them and that was edited down from over 700.

Good job on the hair appt. that's a good start in getting ready.

Yes, I have finally learned that it's best to not get your haircut the week before, lol. I will be anxiously awaiting your review :).

Marie

Archived