Favorite Oasis Class ship and why?

Joekarluv

We really enjoyed Symphony and I think she is my favorite Oasis class.  We both loved Playmakers, DH prefers El Loco Fresh over Sabor, and the extra specialty restaurants that were available.  I also like that the GS has the extra tv/wall separation, although it does make the room somewhat smaller.  We both just had a very relaxing and enjoyable time on the ship.  The staff was top notch.

However, the Allure will always hold a special place because she was our first Oasis class.  I think she is beautiful just as she is.  Although a Playmakers would be nice.  I don't eat Mexican, so El Loco or Sabor doesn't matter to me.  I do LOVE the rain showers in the CLS instead of the later tub design.  Allure has breakfast at the Wipeout Cafe and dinner at the Samba Grill.  Can't beat those aft views.  I'm not Diamond quite yet, almost there, but Allure hasn't put the Diamond Club in steerage yet. 😄

Whichever one I'm currently booked on is my favorite! We've done 25 cruises on Royal; 12 on Oasis Class ships. We haven't cruised Wonder yet, but we've been on the other 4 and loved them all!

We cruise these ships for the wide variety of experiences, especially entertainment and dining options. There are certainly differences, but now that I'm retired I look at departure port(Florida) and pricing.

We are both excited to try Icon when she is released.

Barb

We have been on the oasis and allure a few times each, harmony and symphony just one each

allure - mama Mia 

oasis - aqua 80, playmakers and music hall

symphony - aqua theatre show and playmakers 

I don’t remember much about the harmony. However, we are booked on the 1/7/2023 sailing for the itinerary and she’s sailing out of Fort Lauderdale 😊

On 10/21/2022 at 9:12 AM, TX_Atlantis_Cruiser said:

I have been on Allure and Harmony and now Wonder and by far loved Wonder for the Suite Neighborhood!  Nothing can beat the setup in the suite area that comes with all of the other fun stuff on an Oasis class ship. Out of all of my many cruises, my cruise on Wonder of the Seas in the Med this past July was my absolute favorite

I was on her in Fla week 6 and loved the solarium which was big and laid out differently.