Anyone use Irie Tours?

Ravensfan1973

• 3 months later...

We used them several years ago, and I've been in contact with them recently (probably going to book a tour for our family cruise in June).  They are a great company and are very responsive to inquiries. We'll likely do their island tour recommended for cruise passengers, which includes some beach time at the end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My family just returned from the West Beach tour and had an excellent time. It was a full open air bus, but not too uncomfortable. The driver provided lots of narration.  They provide water and beer.  The beaches were spectacular, but the turtles made the day.

I did a sunset cruise and the boat was run by Irie.  I was not impressed.  We had to wait about 15 mins to board boat as captain was out on another boat.  Captain didn't greet us or display any friendliness.  One of the employees continuously smoked/vaped and guests smoked too, including a cigar.  If I had known there would be smoking on board, I would not have gone.  One of the crew served alcohol to my minor child.  It was billed as relaxing, but it was more party boat.  If I could have swum to shore, I would have jumped overboard.  The cruise went on for too long.  

• Thanks 1