Boarding Information confusion

Janet&Carl

I have received an email from Azamara which has confused me and would appreciate any advice from recent Azamara boarding procedures.  Can anyone tell me if current testing is required?

The problem I have is I am going from one cruise to another with a very short time frame inbetween and having disembarked in Savona I am boarding Azamara in Rome.  I thought that Azamara and stopped requiring a negative covid test on boarding.  I received an email this morning  which states that testing is required as follows ; 

image.thumb.png.c330fb8b56e0707bddd3cf0ffebdd4f7.png

9 hours ago, Janet&Carl said:

I have received an email from Azamara which has confused me and would appreciate any advice from recent Azamara boarding procedures.  Can anyone tell me if current testing is required?

The problem I have is I am going from one cruise to another with a very short time frame inbetween and having disembarked in Savona I am boarding Azamara in Rome.  I thought that Azamara and stopped requiring a negative covid test on boarding.  I received an email this morning  which states that testing is required as follows ; 

image.thumb.png.c330fb8b56e0707bddd3cf0ffebdd4f7.png

The same information is on our documents for our cruise starting in Athens next weekend, but the website says no testing and we’ve had an email from Azamara confirming this. They just haven’t updated that page of cruise documents, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My cruise documents for an October 6 sailing were dated September 6 and were never updated.  Normally a month's delay wouldn't mean much, but with Covid the rules change so frequently that Azamara should put a note on the documents to check for updates on the website [or better yet, on Cruise Critic!]

• Like 4