The service Hal uses for Covid testing with the Gov issued tests?

Derbie

DH and I are heading out for the Thanksgiving week cruise on HAL. I saw a service that was less expensive on here that will allow you to utilize the government issue tests they supplied for free.  I couldn't locate the name of the company on the board.  Someone posted about this company awhile back. Fingers crossed that they get rid of the test requirement (as Princess has now done) but I want to be prepared.  Anyone remember the name of the company or use them in the past?  

Thanks a bunch!

We used Onpoint Health for our tests in August, using the free US government kits.  It was around $14 per person and worked out really well.  However, I googled them now and even went to the old URL I had for them, and it appears they are no longer in business.  Not surprising I guess since just about no one is requiring the tests any longer.

We used CVS pharmacy at no cost to us for a recent Canada cruise.  You have to make appointment online, but tech will print out results while you wait & you are also able to access results in CVS's "my chart."  This is not an in home test, but worked well for us.  

On another note- depending on where you are sailing to & length of cruise, HAL has eliminated the need for pre cruise covid tests if you are fully vaccinated.  You might check with HAL to see if a test is required.  We sail on Nov 26 to Caribbean & no test is required for us.