Does anyone have the email address of the Office of the President for Princess Cruise Line

Longwood50

I have a problem that guest relations just refuses to address and candidly they were rude.  I had a problem some years back on a Holland America Cruise and had obtained the email for the Office of the President of Holland America.  They addressed the situation quickly and were very helpful in getting the matter resolved. I think I need to do the same thing here. 

8 minutes ago, SiliconCruiser said:

You might find out that the CEO doesn't care what your concerns may be.   His objective may only be to increase revenues.

You know yes and he could be on vacation or having a bad day.  What kind of response is it that you "think" he might not care about my concerns.  Maybe he would 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Longwood50 said:

You know yes and he could be on vacation or having a bad day.  What kind of response is it that you "think" he might not care about my concerns.  Maybe he would 

Okay, if you think he could care less, try jpadgett@princess.com, or padgett@HAGroup.com .

5 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

I have a problem that guest relations just refuses to address and candidly they were rude.  I had a problem some years back on a Holland America Cruise and had obtained the email for the Office of the President of Holland America.  They addressed the situation quickly and were very helpful in getting the matter resolved. I think I need to do the same thing here. 

You might try Jan Swartz, she is over the Holland Group, which includes Princess.

Jswartz@princesscruises.com

Good luck to you.  If there’s anything we can help with, let us know.

Edited by PacnGoNow

7 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Longwood50; Below is the email for the Senior Vice President of Guest Relations, Mario Siebaldi.  I will tell you this about contacting them.  Yesterday morning, 10-20-22, I emailed Mr. Siebaldi along with other executives of Princess, with an issue that I experienced.  I'm eastern time and my email was sent at 8:30am (5:30 Pacific).  At 6:00pm eastern, I received an email from Princess Guest Services indicating that they were looking into the issue.  At 6:15pm eastern, I received a call from a senior adviser of Sales; at 6:40pm eastern I received a call from a senior official of Guest Services.  The senior official of Guest Services spent over an hour on the phone with me going over every aspect of my issue, never attempted to make any excuses for anyone, and at the end of the conversation, advised that he agreed that it was indeed an issue and that it needed to be addressed at the highest level.  I don't know what the outcome will be, but I can tell you, at least in my case, that they do care.  I hope your issue gets worked out.

msiebaldi@princesscruises.com

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, whitecap said:

I hope your issue gets worked out.

Thank You.  I know when I got stonewalled at Holland America but got the office of the presidents email I got immediately responded to and the issue was resolved in fast order.  Like all companies, getting to the right people instead of the NO SQUAD on the front line who have no authority is important. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SiliconCruiser said:

Guest Services represents the face of Princess.  Think about it.

Now that is just being naive.  Guest services is comprised of hundreds of people both on ships and in the corporate office.  Just like any business you can get one associate who is willing to help and others either unwilling or not knowledgeable enough to help you.  One person who says " no nothing I can do" does not speak for the entire company. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Well, you are just one of many people who think that. Get in line and prepare for a long wait. BTW, Jan Swartz is the Group President of Holland America Group, responsible for Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, Seabourn and P&O Australia, as well as Holland America Princess Alaska Tours and inter-group operations.

On 10/21/2022 at 9:47 PM, billco said:

Well, you are just one of many people who think that

As I stated, I had a problem about 3 years ago that Guest Relations refused to address.  I got the office of the president at Holland America and very quickly they resolved the matter.  So getting to the right people does make a difference.  My current problem with Princess was also resolved.  After going through several different customer relations personnel at Princess one was willing to help and resolved the issue.  Having worked for major companies, I know that situations can be resolved so long as you don't attempt to deal with people who either don't know how to correct the problem, or only have limited authority to resolve the situation.  Too often employees find it easier just to say no than be an advocate for you.