Isleta Beach Resort???? Thoughts....

Bernabei203

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about Princess but Celebrity's includes the below.  I looked into it but the little info I found said the boat ride is 1 hr each way and can be pretty rough, especially on the way back.  I get motion sick on smaller boats so we decided against it.  Also, the few pictures I could find looked too crowded for our liking and it is pretty expensive for what you get ($180/pp on Celebrity).  YMMV though.  There is a non-ship option that is a lot cheaper I found but you have to make your own way to the dock for the boat ride (and back at the end) and I have heard that the taxi situation is questionable, especially if your spanish is not pretty good.  If you end up doing it please come back and post as it was very hard to find much info!  Good luck deciding!

image.png.46ecc4257fce645f57e08168f62bd6bc.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've looked at this a couple of times and still don't think the price is worth it.  You are going to spend up to 90 minutes each way by small boat on potentially rough water.  The tour is around $85 if booked locally and $190 if booked through Celebrity.  You get a welcome drink and lunch with non-alcoholic drink.  Would rather do an AI that is much closer to the ship in a different port.

In this extremely hot port we normally take the shuttle from ship to the port building, visit the emerald store and free zoo area and then take the shuttle back to the ship.  We have visited downtown and fort areas on past trips.