Check in online middle names

Sunlog

When I received the flight confirmation it said that all names including middle names should be on documentation. In my case it was missing my middle name so I called P&O who then changed my booking to reflect this.

Today I’m trying to check in online but when it pulls up my passport info it only shows my first and last name. In the first name section it says ‘All givens names as per documentation’ - has anyone else had this issue? I don’t want to be declined boarding flight because of this.

I’ve checked in online today, even though my booking has our full names, the passport information only shows 1st christian name and surname too. I couldn’t see any way to amend online. I’m also worried when we come to check in at Southampton and was considering phoning P&O to check 

We aren’t flying but I notice our boarding passes to get on Ventura are only showing our first names and no middle names although it says it has to match our passport. I’m sure I have seen other comments on this in here. Is everyone else’s showing the same? 

33 minutes ago, davecttr said:

P&O documentation has consistently not shown my middle name and I have never been refused boarding.

DW's data shows her middle name, but mine doesn't.  I don't think it matters. but we always make sure they are the same as on our passports when flying.

Update for you. I phoned P&O for clarity. If you have a middle name you need to inform P&O of it, to do this you need to call them.

The online checkin passport section will only show your first name not middle name but that isn’t a problem as long as they’ve been informed of your middle name and they have it on record.

Hope this helps anyone else who’s in the same situation.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sunlog said:

Update for you. I phoned P&O for clarity. If you have a middle name you need to inform P&O of it, to do this you need to call them.

The online checkin passport section will only show your first name not middle name but that isn’t a problem as long as they’ve been informed of your middle name and they have it on record.

Hope this helps anyone else who’s in the same situation.

If the P&O website does not show, or even allow for a middle name, then how are we supposed to know if their SECRET data holds our middle names?

• Like 1