Shareholder Benefit - OBC Credit Code?

Erekosse

I just got a confirmation email indicating my shareholder benefit request was accepted. So, 7-day cruise should be $100 OBC.

A second email included an amenity invoice. Since this is the first amenity invoice I've seen, I'm trying to figure out if the OBC I'm seeing on it is from the travel agent or the shareholder benefit. I'm seeing an OBC of $50 with code TG50 posted on each of passengers 1 and 2. Does this sound like the usual way this OBC is added?

TIA

3 hours ago, Erekosse said:

I just got a confirmation email indicating my shareholder benefit request was accepted. So, 7-day cruise should be $100 OBC.

A second email included an amenity invoice. Since this is the first amenity invoice I've seen, I'm trying to figure out if the OBC I'm seeing on it is from the travel agent or the shareholder benefit. I'm seeing an OBC of $50 with code TG50 posted on each of passengers 1 and 2. Does this sound like the usual way this OBC is added?

TIA

How long did it take?  I sent mine off 11 days ago and still nothing.  First time I did this I had the confirmation within a couple days.

56 minutes ago, jtdlmc said:

How long did it take?  I sent mine off 11 days ago and still nothing.  First time I did this I had the confirmation within a couple days.

Mine took 30 hours a couple of weeks ago. I'd reach out to them . . .

1 hour ago, jtdlmc said:

I emailed mine last Monday very early in day and received amenity confirmation next day

3 hours ago, jtdlmc said:

I submitted it midday yesterday and got the response this morning.

8 hours ago, Erekosse said:

TIA

This is normal. If you go to your MyNCL SUMMARY page, you should see $100 added. 

7 hours ago, jtdlmc said:

A few days, but could take a couple weeks. May want to resend the request to make sure.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Same question, how far in advance can you submit the request?

I'm not sure there is a hard and fast date for how far in advance.  I've applied with as little as 1 month to go and as far in advance as 17 months.  

From the documentation on the subject they would prefer at least 15 days prior to sailing although there is much anecdotal evidence that the benefit has been received closer to sailing "for some".

https://d1io3yog0oux5.cloudfront.net/nclhltd/files/documents/623650_-_NCL_Shareholder_Benefit_Offer.pdf