NCL Jade Drydock

KonkyWonky

Hi guys, we're booked to board the Jade in Mar 2023 and noticed on the NCL website it states the Jade was last refurbished in 2022.

When searching online it looks like the last extensive refurb was 2017, although it does looks like she was in drydock (Marseille) Mar 2022.  Was the latest drydock mechanical work only, or were there some improvements made at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

The 2017 dry dock was very substantial with some venues being moved for changed. This years one was very minor.

We have sailed on the Jade three times. Once in 2014, once just after the 2017 drydock and again this year. In 2017 it was like a different, but this year we didn’t notice any difference.

I agree fully with @KeithJenner I was on the Jade for the sailing directly after the 2017 refurb & it was very substantial with lots of work being completed during our cruise, the pool was not even open initially.
like Keith, I was also sailed her again on 8th April 2022, I also did not notice anything new so it must have no more than a major tidy up.