Zoom Internet with Streaming

fwman

I have a few questions.

My wife wants to stream videos during our cruise on Oasis. Will there be a lot of buffering?

Since I won't need streaming, I was going to purchase 1 device for internet only for me and 1 device internet with streaming for my wife. Does that make sense?

We will have a total of 4 devices: 1 phone and 1 laptop each. I assume I will need to log off my phone to use my laptop. Correct?

Thanks for your help!

16 minutes ago, fwman said:

My wife wants to stream videos during our cruise on Oasis. Will there be a lot of buffering?

We will have a total of 4 devices: 1 phone and 1 laptop each. I assume I will need to log off my phone to use my laptop. Correct?

There should be less buffering if you get the Stream tier. 

Kinda - assuming you buy a two device package when you log in with the laptop you might bump your wife or your phone. To avoid that, go to log off.com on the phone before logging into the laptop. 

Make sure you run the prices both for 1 device streaming plus 1 device standard vs. 2 device streaming.  I was going to go the 1 + 1 and when I looked at the pricing, it was actually cheaper to do the 2 device streaming.  

1 hour ago, fwman said:

I have a few questions.

Since I won't need streaming, I was going to purchase 1 device for internet only for me and 1 device internet with streaming for my wife. Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help!

She will be able to stream easily.  Not sure when you are going.  Im on the Allure now and watched house of the dragon easily at the gym.  Yes you have to log off one device to connect to another.  And yes, it makes sense!!

• Like 1