Magic Questions

Empehi

1. Is there a refrigerator in balcony cabins?

2. Will the room steward bring ice to the room.

3. Are there tables for two in the MDR?

4. And finally ....... how is the coffee .... do they have flavored creamers?

Haven't sailed Carnival in 10 years. As a matter of fact .... first cruise was on the Mardi Gras in 1992.

Thanks ....

e

• Like 1

1. Yes.  Pull it forward to make sure there is sufficient air circulation around it.  It will cool better.
  2. Yes, if requested.  A little extra tip for this extra service is always nice, but not required.
  3. Yes.  If you have fixed-time dining and want to make sure you get one, go to see the Maitre D' on the first day during his open hours (right after embarkation) to request it.  If you have YTD, you will likely be granted one without asking, but if they take you to a larger table, you can simply state that you would rather have a table for two.
  4. I don't drink coffee, so I can't comment on the quality.  I do know that they do not have flavored creamers for the "included" coffee.

Refrigerator: yes, and leave the cabinet door cracked open to allow for better air circulation.

Ice: we usually bring a small soft sided cooler (like a six pack cooler) and ask our steward to keep it full. Since it’s small enough, we put it in the fridge and it lasts longer. Depending on length of the cruise, we tip $10 to $20 extra although it’s not necessary. If you ask, they will bring you a small bucket of ice anyway.

Tables, see answer above.

Coffee: We drink coffee although not connoisseurs. The room service and lido deck coffee is fine for us although it’s sometimes strong and it’s free. No flavored creamers are provided. If you want Starbucks type coffees, they do have the coffee shop where you purchase the coffees, lattes and things like that and they have flavored creamers. If I wanted flavored creamers, I would bring some of the dry flavored creamer packs with me to use in the room or lido.

No flavored creamer for the free coffee.   half and half and milk is supplied.    You can bring your own     You can get ice on the lido deck-   stewards no longer supply ice unless its requested--  very often overlooked.   You can also get ice through room service

there is tables for two in the MDR    some of these tables are separated from the one next to it by mere inches  (example a table of 6 just separated into 3 tables for 2 person    

• 9 months later...