Club orange dinning room on Koningsdam

seaver

12 minutes ago, seaver said:

What is the seating capacity in the club Orange dinning room? Trying to get a feel for the size.

Here is a photo taken from the front door so that you can have an idea of the number of tables.  I would guess 20 tables.  There are two 8-tops by the front door, about eight 2-tops by the windows, and 10 4-tops.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/gallery/ms-konigsdam-dining-options/IMG_2352.jpg

Edited by Crew News

The picture above really helps. I want to say capacity is 60ish...Mostly 4-tops with some higher tables near the center where you can watch the chef prep some of the dishes. We really enjoyed this space and never felt rushed or crowded.

31 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Here is a photo taken from the front door so that you can have an idea of the number of tables.  I would guess 20 tables.  There are two 8-tops by the front door, about eight 2-tops by the windows, and 10 4-tops.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/wp-content/gallery/ms-konigsdam-dining-options/IMG_2352.jpg

23 minutes ago, twodjs said:

The picture above really helps. I want to say capacity is 60ish...Mostly 4-tops with some higher tables near the center where you can watch the chef prep some of the dishes. We really enjoyed this space and never felt rushed or crowded.

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Is it the same staff every night?

7 minutes ago, seaver said:

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Is it the same staff every night?

Same staff every night as well as for breakfast.

To be clear, the dinner food is prepared in the MDR kitchen and delivered to Club Orange.  The chef at night serves the special entrees, adds sauces, warms breads, etc. 

For breakfast, the Club Orange chef prepares everything (except pastries) under the watchful eye of the diners.

Edited by Crew News
  • Like 1

We are currently on the Koningsdam and in Club Orange. You can easily request a table of two - which is what the majority of folks are doing. Also, fresh squeezed orange juice in the mornings and no up change. Great service.

13 hours ago, Hygge! said:

We are currently on the Koningsdam and in Club Orange. You can easily request a table of two - which is what the majority of folks are doing. Also, fresh squeezed orange juice in the mornings and no up change. Great service.

Thanks to everyone for the information and the photo.  We are a party of 6 trying CO for the first time on the Kdam on a Christmas cruise. Can you share the in room breakfast menu that is supposed to include some extra choices?

1 hour ago, Ready2go11 said:

Can you share the in room breakfast menu that is supposed to include some extra choices?

@Crew News has a great site for those kinds of details.  If there is something you don’t see on the menu just write it in.  For example, I write in “Water x 2” because it’s not listed and they no longer add it to the tray automatically.

CLUB ORANGE ROOM SERVICE BREAKFAST MENU

4 hours ago, Ready2go11 said:

Thanks to everyone for the information and the photo.  We are a party of 6 trying CO for the first time on the Kdam on a Christmas cruise. Can you share the in room breakfast menu that is supposed to include some extra choices?

The breakfast card card covers everyone in the room.  If you invite friends for breakfast, add their order to your card.  Don't forget the free Mimosas.