PortMiami Parking Questions

Safe77

Sailing on a 10-day cruise out of PortMiami in early November. I have two questions about parking at the port:

1. Have you ever had difficulty finding a parking spot in one of the lots or garages when parking for a cruise?

2. There is an open-air parking lot across from Terminals E/G. Is this available for cruise parking, or only short-term parking?

Thanks in advance for your considered responses!

35 minutes ago, Safe77 said:

1. Have you ever had difficulty finding a parking spot in one of the lots or garages when parking for a cruise?

No.  The garages are large and there is plenty of room.

35 minutes ago, Safe77 said:

2. There is an open-air parking lot across from Terminals E/G. Is this available for cruise parking, or only short-term parking?

I don't know.  Perhaps another CC member will be able to provide you with an answer.  

Just a warning if considering leaving your car in a surface lot anywhere in south Florida:  they get hot  especially during the low (i.e. hot) season (May through October).  If you want to return to a car with a comfortable temperature, chose a parking garage.

• Like 1

Thanks to all of you who responded. I greatly appreciate your help and your advice. In one week and three hours, wife and I will be boarding the MSC Divina, our favorite ship!! I'm beginning to don my cruise attitude!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Safe77 said:

Thanks to all of you who responded. I greatly appreciate your help and your advice. In one week and three hours, wife and I will be boarding the MSC Divina, our favorite ship!! I'm beginning to don my cruise attitude!

I recently saw the Divina at Terminal C which has a parking garage. So I think you were asking where to go in case Garage C is full, correct?

It should not be full, but yes, Garage D and lot E are backup options!

8 minutes ago, Safe77 said:

SteerageJoe: No, my Divina cruise departs from Terminal E, according to the ticket. We've always sailed her from Terminal C in the past. That's why I was seeking other options to the deck across from C.

Ok, thanks! Have a great cruise!

23 hours ago, Safe77 said:

rhacruiser: Thanks much for your response. By the way, you have a very impressive cruise experience record! I think you're my new hero. 

Thank you.  I appreciate your kind words.  There are other CC members who have much more cruise experience than I do.