Excellent documentary

la_croisiere_s'amuse

It's four years old so some of you may have seen it, but I just discovered this documentary and thought I would share since I didn't find any references in a forum search.

"The Secret Life of the Cruise," on Amazon Prime Video. It covers nearly every aspect of running a weeklong Caribbean cruise on a MSC megaship, just shy of the Oasis class in size. I also found it interesting to see how some aspects differ from lines such as Royal Caribbean that cater primarily to American audiences.

Anyway ... if you have Amazon Prime and 67 minutes to spare, check it out! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I just saw that too for the first time last week.   Great documentary ... gave a good glimpse of MSC too -- a line i didn't know too much about.   They look like a class act for sure.   Definitely made me wanna try them on next cruise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

It's four years old so some of you may have seen it, but I just discovered this documentary and thought I would share since I didn't find any references in a forum search.

"The Secret Life of the Cruise," on Amazon Prime Video. It covers nearly every aspect of running a weeklong Caribbean cruise on a MSC megaship, just shy of the Oasis class in size. I also found it interesting to see how some aspects differ from lines such as Royal Caribbean that cater primarily to American audiences.

Anyway ... if you have Amazon Prime and 67 minutes to spare, check it out! 🙂 

Thanks for the heads up. I found it on Tubi. Watching now.

• Like 1