Coco Cay Water Park Passes - Sales?

Pyxie

How likely is it that Coco Cay water park passes will go on sale? This is for a sailing right after Christmas. I'm not as familiar with Royal Caribbean so I don't know if they typically run promos or maybe Black Friday specials. Also, how likely is it that the passes could sell out prior to sailing?

21 minutes ago, Pyxie said:

How likely is it that Coco Cay water park passes will go on sale? This is for a sailing right after Christmas. I'm not as familiar with Royal Caribbean so I don't know if they typically run promos or maybe Black Friday specials. Also, how likely is it that the passes could sell out prior to sailing?

There's a Halloween sale running right now.  That will probably end on Tuesday.   The next sale should be Black Friday/Cyber Monday.  I'm sure you'll see people posting here in CC when the prices are revealed.  On thing about Royal, the prices (even the 'onboard' base prices) are different for each sailing--not just ship, but every single sailing.  Dynamic pricing.  Buy when you think it's of value to you, then keep an eye on it and if the price drops, you can cancel and immediately repurchase.  Keep in mind that the refund to your credit card can take a week to 10 days or so, depending on your bank.  But for things that are in limited supply, it's best to grab when you think it's worth it for you.  

On my Symphony Thanksgiving cruise, the price has stayed $133.99 for almost 6 months, except for a few days right after the final payment date where it was listed a bit higher, at $140.99. It went back down to $133.99 after that. The sailing is 3 weeks away and I just checked, the price is still  $133.99.

This price includes every sale they've had since April of this year (including the Easter sale, Memorial Day sale, 4th of July sale, and every "sale extended" sale in between). Maybe during Black Friday there will be a better one, but if you're on a sailing during a time when a lot of kids and families are on vacation, my guess is the price won't go very low, since demand will be high. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler
  • Like 1