Getaway: Lobster Roll

crow99

2 hours ago, crow99 said:

Hi, Does anyone know if you can still get a Lobster Roll from Ocean Blue on Sea Days for Lunch? Thanks 🙂

This was only available on the Breakaway and Getaway. There was a little take out window on the Waterfront.  There are a couple of current CC members doing Live reviews on the Breakaway right now.  You might want to post on those threads and ask your question.

2 hours ago, crow99 said:

Hi, Does anyone know if you can still get a Lobster Roll from Ocean Blue on Sea Days for Lunch? Thanks 🙂

2 hours ago, phillygwm said:

You couldn't on the Joy a couple weeks ago.  I don't recall seeing it available on the Bliss either, though I can't swear to that as it was almost a year ago.

The Ocean Blue takeout window on the Waterfront was only on the Breakaway and Getaway.

The photos below are from a recent Breakaway cruise and the takeout window was open for lunch on sea days. You can also get Lobster and Shrimp rolls at the American Diner on Deck 16 Aft. 

image.png.6d1dfc3b23861747f730e8171b4e22e1.png

image.png.c1209ffbd5b4980a15c24a52b882dc1b.png

image.thumb.png.dbeb4544f25cfb44f0ff23265f688e0a.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stefmaia said:

I was on Getaway in August, and yes, lobster rolls available at lunchtime, and quite yummy!

Not so for me on the Getaway in late September.  That window was never opened, not once.  Booo! 😞

Spicy mustard on a lobster roll?  Really?

image.png.5026f5709454ed0f50d9c2d867b82235.png

I acknowledge I am a lobster roll snob and believe the only way to do a lobster roll is the Connecticut way (hot with butter on a toasted roll) but will tolerate those who insist on putting mayonnaise on their lobster roll.  But spicy mustard?  Ick.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PATRLR said:

Spicy mustard on a lobster roll?  Really?

image.png.5026f5709454ed0f50d9c2d867b82235.png

I acknowledge I am a lobster roll snob and believe the only way to do a lobster roll is the Connecticut way (hot with butter on a toasted roll) but will tolerate those who insist on putting mayonnaise on their lobster roll.  But spicy mustard?  Ick.  

Spicy mustard? Hell no.... My wife and I go here once a year. I said Uncle this past May.... the price was $32 for a simple lobster roll.

https://www.lobster-shack.com

9 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Spicy mustard? Hell no.... My wife and I go here once a year. I said Uncle this past May.... the price was $32 for a simple lobster roll.

https://www.lobster-shack.com

$32 for a lobster roll? No way. We have a nice local seafood pub/restaurant here in Bridgeport, CT. that does happy hour lobster rolls twice a week for $14. And they're really good, but probably not as good as the $32 Maine one. But they are CT style, warm with butter.

1 hour ago, nferr said:

$32 for a lobster roll? No way. We have a nice local seafood pub/restaurant here in Bridgeport, CT. that does happy hour lobster rolls twice a week for $14. And they're really good, but probably not as good as the $32 Maine one. But they are CT style, warm with butter.

Crazy isn't it.... in May 2021 they were $24, in October 2021 they were $28, weekend before Labor Day and still today..... $32.50

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 7.29.40 PM.png