Taxi Fare to Blue Bay Beach

Googz333

Hi all!  I'm wondering how much taxi fare is to get to Blue Bay Beach, and if the fare is round-trip or one way. 

Also, how much does it cost to get into the beach? 

Any food recommendations when you're there?   Thanks!

1 hour ago, Googz333 said:

Hi all!  I'm wondering how much taxi fare is to get to Blue Bay Beach, and if the fare is round-trip or one way. 

Also, how much does it cost to get into the beach? 

Any food recommendations when you're there?   Thanks!

Last I was there a couple of years ago taxi fare from the cruise pier for up to 4 passengers in the cab was $30 one way. I don't believe it's changed, but I can't guarantee it. Beach admission is $12 . (both quotes in US dollars)

I'd recommend making arrangements with your taxi driver to come back and pick you up at a specified time as taxi drivers generally don't wait there .

I can't comment  about the food as I didn't eat there.

• 1 month later...

we were there last week. Still a lovely place.

$40 each way, but when we asked the dispatcher, he told us to discuss the price with the driver. In June it was $40, and now it's $40 each way.

Beach admission is still $12 per adult and $6 per kid. Palapas and chaises are included. Try to get there early to have a choice of those.

It's better to make arrangements for the return taxi trip so they can plan their day better, but both times we ended up just asking the bar person to call the taxi driver (they provide a business card), since we are not sure when we'd be ready to return.

This time we could have also joined another couple of taxis which were returning to the same ship as us, whose passengers have agreed on a specified return time.