Mardi Gras 2 questions SHAQS/ BOLT

fozzy1975

Two. Quick questions about the Mardi Gras.

1) I keep seeing posts Shaqs chicken about the Uncle Jerome sandwich (Nashville hot). It I don’t see it on any menu I look at.

2) regarding the Bolt we are a family of 4 I know you book trough the hub app but does 1 person do it for the whole family or does everyone book separate ride? 

thanks in advance!

8 hours ago, fozzy1975 said:

Two. Quick questions about the Mardi Gras.

1) I keep seeing posts Shaqs chicken about the Uncle Jerome sandwich (Nashville hot). It I don’t see it on any menu I look at.

2) regarding the Bolt we are a family of 4 I know you book trough the hub app but does 1 person do it for the whole family or does everyone book separate ride? 

thanks in advance!

Im not really sure what the first question is but the Uncle Jerome was on the menu when i was on the MG is Sept. You can do up to two people per ride on Bolt as long as the weight limit doesnt exceed 300lbs total so youre going to have to do multiple bookings for the family but you can schedule them back to back.

I will be on MG on the 12 and plan to visit Shaq's on embarkation day. If they have a Nashville hot sandwich, you can bet I will order it....that is my all time favorite! I am hoping to do a live review if the internet will allow, and I will post there! 

1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

I will be on MG on the 12 and plan to visit Shaq's on embarkation day. If they have a Nashville hot sandwich, you can bet I will order it....that is my all time favorite! I am hoping to do a live review if the internet will allow, and I will post there! 

Hey I will be on the same sailing as you, have a black tri Aussie and live in NC!  It looks like they replaced the Uncle Jerome with the Shaq Daddy. I guess we will find out soon.

Edited by Enggrl

Just now, Enggrl said:

Hey I will be on the same sailing as you, have a black tri Aussie and live in NC!  It looks like they replaced the Uncle Jerome with the Shaw Daddy. I guess we will find out soon.

WOW! That is crazy!! What part of NC? We are in the mountains, near Asheville.

Don't you love the Aussies? I had a part Aussie that passed away and she was full of personality. Then we got Divya, and I was like "Whoa....Maya had personality, but this dog is personality PLUS." She is the most expressive, energetic, smart, OPINIONATED dog I have ever had. She let's her feelings be known, and she is more human than dog I swear! 

Hope to see you onboard!! We are in the single digits! 

Side comment about the Bolt...try and get on it sooner rather than later because they will shut that sucker down if it's too windy. Also, it was down for maintenance a decent bit back in April and was shut down some. Bottom line, don't think, "oh i'll do this on the last day"...reserve as soon as you can and get on. If they cancel on you, the money gets refunded immediately to your sign n sail so no worries there. Enjoy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

WOW! That is crazy!! What part of NC? We are in the mountains, near Asheville.

Don't you love the Aussies? I had a part Aussie that passed away and she was full of personality. Then we got Divya, and I was like "Whoa....Maya had personality, but this dog is personality PLUS." She is the most expressive, energetic, smart, OPINIONATED dog I have ever had. She let's her feelings be known, and she is more human than dog I swear! 

Hope to see you onboard!! We are in the single digits! 

We live on the coast in Morehead City! I love the mountains. We have had three Aussies and our current one is 8 and her name is Nani( Hawaiian for pretty). She is the most chill Aussie we have had, is smarter than most people around and she’s just a joy to have around.  
Maybe we will see you on the ship. If you see a taller couple on the first elegant night me in a long gold sequin dress and husband in a tux with his medals, come say hi. My husband was in the Marine Corps for 29 years and like to wear his medals with his tux. 😃

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Enggrl said:

We live on the coast in Morehead City! I love the mountains. We have had three Aussies and our current one is 8 and her name is Nani( Hawaiian for pretty). She is the most chill Aussie we have had, is smarter than most people around and she’s just a joy to have around.  
Maybe we will see you on the ship. If you see a taller couple on the first elegant night me in a long gold sequin dress and husband in a tux with his medals, come say hi. My husband was in the Marine Corps for 29 years and like to wear his medals with his tux. 😃

Will do! I think we are eating at Rudi's that night (we are foodies, and it shows lol), I will be in a long dark dress with bright palm-ish leaves on it, no telling what DH will be in....he hasn't packed yet. 

OP, sorry for the hi-jack! 

• Like 1