Master of the Seas drinks menu?

oleb84

You're a gent! Huge difference in selection Vs P&O which is welcome. Huge price difference though (Peroni is £5.95 on P&O for example). So around a 30% increase. Hmm...

May have to splash out on a drinks package and not have to worry about it. 

My wife and I don't normally drink enough between the 2 of us to make it worthwhile. 

1 hour ago, perakcruiser said:

I never saw a MSC cruise bar list with prices in British Pounds. The prices on the Virtuosa from Southampton are much lower. The £8 beers are €6.50 and the  £9 beers are €7.00. So all is included in Easy plus.

I wouldn't go by the prices necessarily. It's old.  Just trying to show the items listed on the menu per the OP's request.

25 minutes ago, JAGR said:

I wouldn't go by the prices necessarily. It's old.  Just trying to show the items listed on the menu per the OP's request.

Yes, the items have not changed, exactly the same now. But I still wonder what this cruise was, much higher prices than normal and Pounds instead of Euros or Dollars. Probably something UK only during Covid days. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Greener123 said:

Anyone have any updated menu prices… those posted above seem rather expensive. 

Welcome to CC.

You must be new to cruising.  MSC actually has some of the lowest prices of all lines.  And if there were updates, they'd only be higher.

19 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Welcome to CC.

You must be new to cruising.  MSC actually has some of the lowest prices of all lines.  And if there were updates, they'd only be higher.

Nope not new to cruising, this upcoming MSC cruise will be my 12th - I don’t think anyone could possibly claim that 400ml of beer for £8-£9 is among the lowest. 

saw elsewhere online a post from Grandiosa at more like €6.50, so about £6 which is more palatable - and higher than on shore which is expected, but £8-£9+ is extortionate 

• 1 month later...

Virtuosa  should change back to £ again this month for the Southampton summer season.

There are a lot of old prices out there on web pages.

Last change they just changes £ to €+service which was about the same real money.

Be interesting where prices go as the ship should be operating the new packages with this change.