Changing Check-in Time

Hi everyone, I'm an idiot and forgot to check in when it opened not remembering that you have to choose a check in time. We sail in about 2 weeks and just wondering if anyone's had any luck checking for earlier times to open this close to sailing? I feel like I'm wasting time even checking, but worth the shot. 

I have been on 12 RCI cruises this year out of Port Miami, Port Canaveral and Port Everglades. In roughly half of the cruises they enforced check-in times while the other half they never checked boarding times. You can always show up early like others have stated, but there is the possibility you could be standing in line for a few hours depending on your check-in time. 

23 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have been on 12 RCI cruises this year out of Port Miami, Port Canaveral and Port Everglades. In roughly half of the cruises they enforced check-in times while the other half they never checked boarding times. You can always show up early like others have stated, but there is the possibility you could be standing in line for a few hours depending on your check-in time. 

Our (2) San Pedro, San Juan, Port Canaveral, Amsterdam & Vancouver BC didn't, but as you said it can vary.

1 hour ago, msuspartabigten said:

Hi everyone, I'm an idiot and forgot to check in when it opened not remembering that you have to choose a check in time. We sail in about 2 weeks and just wondering if anyone's had any luck checking for earlier times to open this close to sailing? I feel like I'm wasting time even checking, but worth the shot. 

You can edit your online check-in and see if an earlier time has opened, though it doesn't seem likely. 

They were definitely enforcing check-in times in Miami in September.  

44 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Probably will end up doing that as we don't have many options as the check out for our hotel is 11am, so we'll have to sit somewhere and wait, might as well try to get in early.