Does anyone know when we can plan our onboard activities(entertainment etc)? my cruise is less than 60 days from now ty

vm6514

22 hours ago, vm6514 said:

Thank you , do you know where on the app we find boarding times selections

we are 57 days from our cruise and I would like select the time to board

Travel Checklist, Personal information & documents, then scroll down and it's right under Suggested.  We are 20 days away and it's still not available.

Don't get too bent out of shape as far as a boarding time.  NOBODY "checks" your boarding time at the pier.  This is/was just somebody's idea of a way to spread people out so that they don't all show up at 11:30 (or whenever the earliest boarding time is).  I'm not advocating that you absolutely ignore this...if you *can* select a boarding time by all means do so...but don't lose any sleep over NOT being able to select.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Don't get too bent out of shape as far as a boarding time.  NOBODY "checks" your boarding time at the pier.  This is/was just somebody's idea of a way to spread people out so that they don't all show up at 11:30 (or whenever the earliest boarding time is).  I'm not advocating that you absolutely ignore this...if you *can* select a boarding time by all means do so...but don't lose any sleep over NOT being able to select.

Thank you good point