Maybe LIVE from Emerald Princess Nov 7 - Nov 23rd

Coral

Most traveled invitation. I did not make the cut but the friend I am traveling with is #10 and I am their +1. I do not know what the break down to make the lunch is. I haven't traveled with Princess the past 10 years as much I had previously.

image.thumb.jpeg.efd0783d7efff18b6f437fda3be26b98.jpeg

• Like 5

Hello from quarantine!

On Day 4 now of isolation and thankfully we have a bit of Internet.

From what I can see during quick peeks down the hall, they have opened up another section of Aloha deck, as a few more suspected or confirmed COVID cases arrive. 
We are being treated very well, with calls from Guest Services twice a day as to our health and reminding us to call if we want anything. We ordered fresh bed sheets yesterday (exciting). 😃
The medical guy was here yesterday to test me….I’m still negative, but DH is still positive. He hasn’t coughed or sneezed in hours, so we are holding out hope for a Saturday release. 
The Atlantic is beautiful this morning so stretching and reading on the balcony is on the agenda. So glad the quarantine cabins face the sun!

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, LidoLiz said:

Hello from quarantine!

On Day 4 now of isolation and thankfully we have a bit of Internet.

From what I can see during quick peeks down the hall, they have opened up another section of Aloha deck, as a few more suspected or confirmed COVID cases arrive. 
We are being treated very well, with calls from Guest Services twice a day as to our health and reminding us to call if we want anything. We ordered fresh bed sheets yesterday (exciting). 😃
The medical guy was here yesterday to test me….I’m still negative, but DH is still positive. He hasn’t coughed or sneezed in hours, so we are holding out hope for a Saturday release. 
The Atlantic is beautiful this morning so stretching and reading on the balcony is on the agenda. So glad the quarantine cabins face the sun!

So glad they are treating you well Liz!

Yes - finally internet!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tonight is formal night and Capt Circle party at 5 pm and 7 pm.

The seas were still rough last night and this morning but by noon, things had calmed down quite a bit. I no longer am walking like a drunk. It is sunny and probably 75 outside. People are in swimsuits and out by the pool. While I brought everything but the kitchen sink as far as luggage  - suntan lotion was not one of the items I thought to purchase (did I mention this is my first TA cruise).

By no means is it smooth but things are definitely improving.

• Like 3

My wife Sheila got up feeling miserable nd we tested her early afternoon and sure enough she is positive.

They also moved us to aloha deck. We had balcony before and pretty much same cabin. Appears will be in isolation for rest of cruise. We got latest booster three weeks ago and surprised and disappointed at this turn of events but than again we were not wearing masks.

Treating us well and we ordered dinner thru dining room. 

No idea how many cases but lots of round tables along this section of cabins. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Micahs Grandad said:

My wife Sheila got up feeling miserable nd we tested her early afternoon and sure enough she is positive.

They also moved us to aloha deck. We had balcony before and pretty much same cabin. Appears will be in isolation for rest of cruise. We got latest booster three weeks ago and surprised and disappointed at this turn of events but than again we were not wearing masks.

Treating us well and we ordered dinner thru dining room. 

No idea how many cases but lots of round tables along this section of cabins. 

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she improves soon! I hope you stay negative.

21 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

@Coralthanks for fighting the internet to upload all those wonderful photos. The prime rib in that one pic looked amazing. Hope it tasted just as good. Stay healthy!

Steaks in DR rather good. Room service dinner was from DR and excellent chateaubriad. Wish we could have had it in DR but oh well it is what it is.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

@Coralthanks for fighting the internet to upload all those wonderful photos. The prime rib in that one pic looked amazing. Hope it tasted just as good. Stay healthy!

It is funny - on prime rib night - I was speaking to some people and they said "the only prime rib they served that night was rare/medium rare." I sort of laughed and said "isn't that the only way to serve it?" 

• Like 2

Dinner last night (formal). I ordered the Love Boat dream as others were saying it was red in the center. Our waiter said that had to do with a Princess anniversary or something. The Love Boat dream tasted the same as it has the past 10 years.

image.thumb.jpeg.46087ef2cc5709eab3df5788866a1e1e.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.825685039ded73b553a01f6fda5b04c9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.68353ea87b5ffc8256c1fe62adc01e71.jpeg

IMG_1522.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

IMG_1525.jpeg

• Like 1