Costco -- Wine?

19 hours ago, beach bunnie said:

Does Costco in Vancouver sell wine by the bottle or box?  When I search Costco's site, all it has is wine kits to make wine yourself.  Thanks!

We can now purchase BC Wines in some grocery stores, but I am not aware that Costco is included. You will have lots of options from Govt Liquor Stores and private liquor/beer & wine stores.

I don't head downtown Vancouver very often, so hopefully someone else can suggest some of your best options. @martincath

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, beach bunnie said:

Thank you both.   We are getting in the day before the cruise and plan to stay out by the airport.  There's a Costco out there.  That's why I asked about that store.  I'll look for some other options in that area.

If the airport Costco was close enough to your hotel to visit, by far the best option for booze will be the Brighouse BC Liquor Store - while private stores are a thing, even with the Covid-induced loosening of rules and pricing I've yet to find a private store that even matches gov't store prices let alone beats them. BCL is searchable and pretty accurate, so if there's a specific wine you're after you can see whether it's in stock down to how many bottles in which store(s). If it's a wine they don't stock, larger private stores (mostly downtown) import more niche products in small quantities - Legacy in the olympic village is a good one.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...