Panorama omelots

vicky3vicky

On the panorama, does anone know if there are still places other than the lido marketplace to get the made to order omelots? If they are no longer making them in multiple locations, I understand, as it might cause unneccesary extra costs to the cruise line, but if there are still other places to get my omelot it would be nice to know where they are. 

Also, my 14 year old grandson will be cruising nwith us. He is Autistic and ADHD and failing all his classes. Being Auistic and ADHD myself, I know how to teach him in a way that he will excell. So, we are going to be working on that 2 hours a day. I was telling him that I felt the library would be a good place for him to work and asked him if he would prefer to do his work before or after breakfast. He is a person who learns best while chewing and hand flapping, so he was wondering if he could eat breakfast in the library while working on catching up with and far surpassing his shoolmates.

I believe lido is the only place ( except the main dining room). I don't know if there are specific rules about eating in the library, and often its pretty empty so I don't think it would be a problem. There are occasionally "events" happening in that room and so the library is unavailable. You. may want to let him know that ahead of time

1 hour ago, NYHartChapp said:

So you can get omelettes at three locations?

There might be the satellite station that was mentioned prior. Have never been on the Panorama. We very rarely do the morning buffet. Might grab a breakfast burrito once in a while. We do MDR breakfast and sea day brunch each day. Very relaxing and a lot less hectic than the buffet.