How to find cruises with no solo supplement

Vacationlover2

On the NCL website, using the search function to find your cruise, you can click on the "More Filters" link and change it from 2 to 1 Passengers.   Once you do that, the "Solo Cruiser Discount" filter option will unlock and you can select it.  This does not mean a zero solo supplement, however.  But it is some form of discount.  And the discount amount will vary based on the cruise.   It's not the same across all cruises and it doesn't apply to all cruises.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

• 2 weeks later...

I tried looking at Cruiseplum but when I clicked through to the actual web site for the cruise, the specified price for the solo traveler was not available, using the exact cabin that was supposed to be on sale (for a 5% solo markup for example). Instead, it just showed double the price as would be expected for that cruiseline (Celebrity). Any advice? I've tried filtering on NCL's web site on solo traveler discounts and for the most part, I can pick up some price breaks but they aren't great.

Did you use the dropdown in the upper right that says Deal Lists and then select Solo Deals?

Vacations to Go also has a good search, but make sure you scroll down the page and select Singles from the More Cruise Discounts section in the lower left, not Singles Cruises at the top right.  They are two different things.

When I checked just now, that cruise is no longer listed so it must have been stale info. I tested out another Celebrity solo cruise fare using Cruiseplum and it worked properly. 👍 Thanks for these great resources, I will try them out!