San Diego flight question

button212

We are booked on a Mexican Riveria cruise out of San Diego Jan 2023 on Norwegian Jewel.  I had scheduled our return flight to depart the San Diego airport at 2:30 pm and it has been rescheduled by the airline to 7:35 am.  I'm looking at our other flight options before contacting the airline to reschedule.  They have a 9 am flight available.  I'm hoping this doable if we self-assist disembark from the ship.  The cruise itinerary shows disembarkation at 7 am.  My internet search shows that the airport is only about a 10-minute drive from the port.  Otherwise, we will have to take a late evening flight or stay an additional night and fly the next morning.  Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 10:33 AM, button212 said:

Otherwise, we will have to take a late evening flight or stay an additional night and fly the next morning.  Thanks in advance!

My experience in booking flights lately, sometimes trying to book end to end (SAN to CLT for example) shows very few options, but when I book by segment (SAN to SLC, SLC to CLT) I find many more options. I'd try looking at the major hubs for your airline and see what you can find.

SAN may have limited options to CLT, but lots  of options to SLC, DFW, ORD and ATL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...