Constellation Nov 11, 2022

Tee & Chilli

6 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Yeah, we had those old style paper laundry bags on our TA.  Makes if quite challenging to stuff your clothes in there.  

Interesting when I went to my mom’s cabin she had a grey cloth laundry bag to send items out. Her cabin steward has also been changing the bed sheets daily. 

On 11/15/2022 at 7:53 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

Onboard booking

Looky here. One year to decide as opposed to 90 day’s previously.495F36BB-6134-42AD-B8E2-7C7CCD8A93B1.thumb.jpeg.36bcb610903ba484ab5e77fbd9c89030.jpeg

The Book Later forms we got on Constellation have you up to 18 months

524FBE4F-8F8B-40EB-804E-B061FE8E52C0.thumb.jpeg.bda6804040adb2c79088051eb3e54780.jpeg

A9263C22-0093-4A01-B3AF-24DA7123D297.thumb.jpeg.1ee3dc18ce9ed7fb0040502864215c0a.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just now, mahdnc said:

Well we were at the back of the ship. Maybe we they ran out!

I asked for one, and the steward placed it on the nightstand I wasn't using. The next day, he changed the sheets and somehow captured the (empty) laundry bag. I had to ask for another one. 😀

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Interesting when I went to my mom’s cabin she had a grey cloth laundry bag to send items out. Her cabin steward has also been changing the bed sheets daily. 

Another back-of-the-boat TA person, and we had paper laundry bags, too. We had to ask for a bag each time we wanted to do laundry, and each time were given a paper laundry bag.

My husband takes the laundry bag challenge very seriously. I keep telling him there is no prize for most pieces, but he feels he needs to pack every square inch.  I cannot imagine what he could do with a cloth bag when not worried about bag-tearing. :classic_blink:

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, xamsx said:

Another back-of-the-boat TA person, and we had paper laundry bags, too. We had to ask for a bag each time we wanted to do laundry, and each time were given a paper laundry bag.

My husband takes the laundry bag challenge very seriously. I keep telling him there is no prize for most pieces, but he feels he needs to pack every square inch.  I cannot imagine what he could do with a cloth bag when not worried about bag-tearing. :classic_blink:

We were in the front on the TA and had to ask for bags each time.  Paper bags.

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

Quiet

Nice area on deck 3 for reading and watching the waves go by. Very quiet and not heavily used. This area is behind the glass elevators mid ship.3FA4D165-31DA-4A35-92C0-154AF8CBA3E8.thumb.jpeg.347f719b8baa090bf968575c1d0e9603.jpeg

Thank you for this.  

We are on Connie in February for 10 nights and we are always looking for a good reading area.

Now a question...Any good game playing areas (dominos, phase 10, Euchre)?

Have a wonder trip...

On 11/14/2022 at 9:44 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

The rendezvous lounge also has many window seats. It’s quiet when no activities are scheduled. Newer furniture too. 

88D0730A-6358-4010-A462-5FDF108CD840.thumb.jpeg.923521e5cd116506a10a96822d6855a7.jpeg

As soon as I sent my question about game playing areas...I saw this post. 

This are looks perfect!!

12 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

@tcmagnum

Playing areas

Reflections Lounge

Rendezvous Lounge 

Cellars Masters

Seating area outside Cafe Al Bacio

I’ve seen all these areas utilized for cards and games.

We really like the ship. So many sitting places.

Perfect!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!!