Celebrity Cruises all inclusive of drinks now?

Muffinz

I've just looked at a cruise for 2025 (a long way out I know) from Singapore to Sydney on Solstice

so I went ahead and did a dummy booking - but it didn't come up with any 'extras' like drinks packages...etc...

I went through selecting room, dining time...etc... and it went straight through to payment with no option to choose any extras

and from the screen shot below there's no mention of any drinks package, but there was no option for me to add one as it went straight through to the payment screen

Are drinks included now on Celebrity?? I'm just curious as to why i was not given an option to add any drinks / wifi package

image.png.fb67292450feb9edb6bc983904aaa8fd.png

3 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Use a GOOD TA.  They can give answers and save you $$. 

we booked a cruise for 2023 - got a price from the cruise line (Princess), then went to a TA and they were not able to match the price we got online...

our last cruise was cancelled and we had booked through a T/A, but it took over 7 months to get a refund as the T/A was very slack in chasing Celebrity

I found that there was no option to book All Inclusive too on dummy bookings yesterday. The fact I could make a dummy booking is better than my usual experience when am unable to access the website or all cabins Sold Out.

NZ travel agents maybe like UK TA. No great value! I always book via X as I get a good direct military discount that TAs cannot offer. Tried x2 TAs on Oceania cruises and they offered a couple of percent max. Tried TA for Princes but found booking direct through a Cashback website (Quidco) better.

Yes I could use US TAs but with the state of our currency at the moment who knows what would be paid at Final. I have booked direct with X US website tho' as occasionally much cheaper.

8 hours ago, Muffinz said:

we booked a cruise for 2023 - got a price from the cruise line (Princess), then went to a TA and they were not able to match the price we got online...

our last cruise was cancelled and we had booked through a T/A, but it took over 7 months to get a refund as the T/A was very slack in chasing Celebrity

Wildcat said to use a good TA 😁

our TA was able to lift& shift her group , over 40 cabins from ReflectionTA  to Apex TA , from the people on the roll calls she was the only one able L&S her clients 😉

We were able to learn we don’t care for e-lass ship and it wasn’t because of the IV 🤣