Covid testing requirement dropped for QM2 11/20 cruise

Jacqueline

I’m hoping the requirement will change for our Dec. 15 TA. I have 3 tabs open in my browser with different monitored providers. Popped out to check the website and the Dec. 15 still has additional requirements.

Edited by techteach
Added last sentence.
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lhsail said:

Are boosters still required?

Yes. But only one at most is required.

^If more than 270 days (calculated from the last day of the cruise) have passed since the full completion of a vaccination course, a booster vaccine will also be needed and must be administered a minimum of seven days prior to travel.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, techteach said:

I’m hoping the requirement will change for our Dec. 15 TA. I have 3 tabs open in my browser with different monitored providers. Popped out to check the website and the Dec. 15 still has additional requirements.

Just got an email from Cunard that says testing is no longer mandatory for Voyage M240, the December 15 TA. I verified on the Cunard Web site that M240, and the continuations M240A and M240B are now under the “standard requirements” category. They do still recommend testing and state that passengers will be asked at the terminal as to whether they have had a negative test. 

Edited to add: Cunard’s Web site says that there are no 2022 voyages with additional testing requirements. 

Edited by ExArkie
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ExArkie said:

Just got an email from Cunard that says testing is no longer mandatory for Voyage M240, the December 15 TA. I verified on the Cunard Web site that M240, and the continuations M240A and M240B are now under the “standard requirements” category. They do still recommend testing and state that passengers will be asked at the terminal as to whether they have had a negative test. 

Edited to add: Cunard’s Web site says that there are no 2022 voyages with additional testing requirements. 

So glad I don’t have to do monitored. We will definitely test of course and I hope everyone else will too.

• Like 3