Medallion has been shipped? Or not?

Jeter02

Has anybody received an email that the medallion has shipped but it's been shipped through a company called ArcBest?

That's a new one. I think it's false personally because I've never seen or heard of them shipping before My dad called them up and it sounds like they do more big corporate type jobs. And they said that the tracking number is nowhere to be found in their system.

My cruise is this Saturday which is why I think it's another random glitch within the system with false information.

I do think the system is glitchy. I just got off a chat with Princess asking about medallions for 11/29. They show not shipped in the app. Princess said they are shipped scheduled to arrive tomorrow. In the past I have gotten an email when they ship but not this time.  We will see....

43 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Has anybody received an email that the medallion has shipped but it's been shipped through a company called ArcBest?

That's a new one. I think it's false personally because I've never seen or heard of them shipping before My dad called them up and it sounds like they do more big corporate type jobs. And they said that the tracking number is nowhere to be found in their system.

My cruise is this Saturday which is why I think it's another random glitch within the system with false information.

I got an email from ArcBest telling me they are hiring! Finally got an email the medallions have been shipped, but the App says pick up at the port - we sail on the 19th.  

Darcy

Just now, WatchHill said:

I got an email from ArcBest telling me they are hiring! Finally got an email the medallions have been shipped, but the App says pick up at the port - we sail on the 19th.  

Darcy

Same exact thing here, including the pick at the port on the app! Guess only time will tell. 

49 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

I do think the system is glitchy. I just got off a chat with Princess asking about medallions for 11/29. They show not shipped in the app. Princess said they are shipped scheduled to arrive tomorrow. In the past I have gotten an email when they ship but not this time.  We will see....

Yes I told princess chat that same exact thing. They told me in the chat it should be delivered by tomorrow. This would make a great betting pool. 

I had the same thing.  Maybe ArcBest is the shipping used to come from overseas and all of ours were in the same shipping container?  Then Princess Cruises in the US shipped them out, but put in the incorrect shipping info?  I don't know, I'm grasping at straws.  As long as we can get on the ship on Saturday, I'm good! LOL

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, jackyfromwyk said:

We have not gotten any emails confirming shipping.  The app is showing that it has not shipped yet.  When I contacted Princess via chat (a few minutes ago) I was told it should arrive tomorrow.  Our cruise departs on 11/26.

Well the people from the chat told me too mine would arrive by today. Well today has arrived, and medallions. Not surprised, especially since my dad who is on the same cruise as me BUT with a completely different booking number his ArcBest tracking number was identical to mine. Interesting considering our bookings numbers are the same. I'm finding this rather comical at this point. 

I belong to a few Facebook groups and some are posting that even though they requested them to be mailed they are being told to pick them up at the port.  Good news is if they're not ready it only takes a couple extra minutes.  

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jeter02 said:

Well the people from the chat told me too mine would arrive by today. Well today has arrived, and medallions. Not surprised, especially since my dad who is on the same cruise as me BUT with a completely different booking number his ArcBest tracking number was identical to mine. Interesting considering our bookings numbers are the same. I'm finding this rather comical at this point. 

I think we all received the exact same bogus tracking number.  Was it SIN0329810?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Threeboysmom333 said:

I think we all received the exact same bogus tracking number.  Was it SIN0329810?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I just checked mine, mine is different. Trust me I had same exact thoughts as you. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

27 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

I belong to a few Facebook groups and some are posting that even though they requested them to be mailed they are being told to pick them up at the port.  Good news is if they're not ready it only takes a couple extra minutes.  

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you!

We are leaving on the 29th as well.  Have not received an email but I have USPS Informed Delivery and it shows a package coming from California arriving on 11/19.  Looks like previous tracking info from other cruises/medallions.  We haven't ordered anything from California.  So, I'm betting on medallions!  Getting excited for our cruise!

We got our Medallions on 11/12 for our 11/23 cruise.  Had gotten the link to the tracking number via email.  Originally looked like the Medallions had gotten hung up in Carson, CA for a few days.  Now I'm thinking that may be some sort of customs center before being transferred to the USPS because they were delivered there by 4PX from China (I could enter the same tracking number in the 4PX system to see some earlier data).    Once the Medallions got into the USPS system, the tracking information was pretty solid and they moved pretty quickly.  Anyway, got them in hand.

Now the funny part.  If I go to the app, the status still says for my wife that hers have shipped and for myself the status is to pickup order at port!  If I go one step deeper in the app and hit "Order History", it shows the status as "Order delivered" - which of course they are.

I wouldn't have even noticed the discrepancy (no reason to look anymore - I have them) but I was starting to input the information for another cruise next year, but got taken to the page for our 11/23 Medallion order instead.

For this most recent batch of medallions; they ACTUALLY shipped through a company called DSV (someone else found this, not me)

all in the same shipping container from Singapore to Miami. (To be picked up at the port)

So YES, technically they DID get “shipped”..just not to YOU, to the PORT.

19 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

For this most recent batch of medallions; they ACTUALLY shipped through a company called DSV (someone else found this, not me)

all in the same shipping container from Singapore to Miami. (To be picked up at the port)

So YES, technically they DID get “shipped”..just not to YOU, to the PORT.

You are 100% correct I just googled shipping tracking where You can plug in any shipping number and it can figure out what carrier it's coming from with the whole itinerary on your shipment. I definitely agree that the reason for example my dad and I have the same tracking number even though we had completely different booking numbers meaning that's the container. And it is indeed via DHL by DVS. The shipping journey began on November 9th. Just got cleared from customs yesterday in Miami.