Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Let me just tell you. The app is cluster. We are booking shows and what not and I’m booked at one time, he’s booked at another. I stood in sailor services… then I had to go to entertainment. They are literally just standing there to help with your phone. The app is crashing. I think we got Grog Walk Friday night. Maybe Ships in the night tonight. Everything else is a hot mess. 

Here's the sad thing - the app was a cluster when I sailed on the Scarlet Lady last November. I can't imagine why it still sucks a whole year later! It's probably my biggest complaint about VV - their tech is awful. But I'm still excited to be booked on back-to back voyages from Nov 25 - Dec 4!!

BTW, I'm loving this review...it's getting me revved up for that warm Miami/Caribbean weather. It's currently ~30 degrees here in Saint Louis, MO!!!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, chrisa2711 said:

Here's the sad thing - the app was a cluster when I sailed on the Scarlet Lady last November. I can't imagine why it still sucks a whole year later! It's probably my biggest complaint about VV - their tech is awful. But I'm still excited to be booked on back-to back voyages from Nov 25 - Dec 4!!

BTW, I'm loving this review...it's getting me revved up for that warm Miami/Caribbean weather. It's currently ~30 degrees here in Saint Louis, MO!!!

Thanks. Yeah the app is terrible. And it’s stressful. Like I wanted to get things and our sailing is only 60% or less and I couldn’t even get on to try. Grog and a few others. Very sad. 

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks. Yeah the app is terrible. And it’s stressful. Like I wanted to get things and our sailing is only 60% or less and I couldn’t even get on to try. Grog and a few others. Very sad. 

LOL, I'm a retired software product manager and I've been tempted to try to get VV to hire me on a 3-month consulting gig to tell them how to fix the damned app! Especially if I could cruise for free while working for them...maybe I should write to Sir Richard?

• Like 5

Well it has been a weird time between apps and entrees. The table beside us got mad because we got our apps first after they were sat first. They had their apps and got moved. Now we are here l, just waiting on mains. We are in long limbo. It’s been a fat 15 minutes. 

• Like 4