Gala Nights on 35 Day South Pacific Koningsdam

Dana1963

Looking to book my specialty dining on our 35 night South Pacific Journey on Koningsdam, Feb 18th. We want to MDR on Gala Nights so need to avoid the specialty dining reservation on those nights, but can't find any information on which nights of a 35 night cruise will be Gala. This is our first cruise over 7 nights so would like to know how many Gala's will there be and on which nights.

Thanks in advance.

We just got off the 34 day San Diego to Sydney cruise on Noordam. There were 4 or 5 gala nights (I can’t count). Most were on the first or second sea day when there were a few sea days in a row. First gala night was second or third night out of San Diego. We got surf and turf at that one. Next was after Hawaii. The last one was between Brisbane and Sydney. Most showed up on the Navigator app well ahead of the night. There’s no penalty to reschedule a specialty dining reservation, which we had to do.  

• Like 1

When I was walking by the Photographer's display on the Niew Statendam, I asked the photographer when the next gala night would be. She didn't say when they all would be, but she said when the next one would be a few days in advance if you asked.

• Like 1