Does Rhapsody of the Seas have a suite lounge Or a concierge Lounge.

link99

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Unless you are in a full suite or above you wouldn't have access to either as D+. 

Thank you for your reply.

I was Curious because when you click the "CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY PROGRAM UPDATE" Link in the Black Friday offer. It goes into detail about it and it says this,"

Suite and Concierge Lounges

We’re happy to share that we are reinstating Pinnacle Club members’ access to the Suite Lounge and Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members’ access to the Concierge Lounge across our fleet effective sailings on or after March 15." 

I Know they tend to say one thing and do another. Guess I will find out when I board in March.

2 minutes ago, link99 said:

Thank you for your reply.

I was Curious because when you click the "CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY PROGRAM UPDATE" Link in the Black Friday offer. It goes into detail about it and it says this,"

Suite and Concierge Lounges

We’re happy to share that we are reinstating Pinnacle Club members’ access to the Suite Lounge and Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members’ access to the Concierge Lounge across our fleet effective sailings on or after March 15." 

I Know they tend to say one thing and do another. Guess I will find out when I board in March.

Possibly a change for 2023 cruises(?). 

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Unless you are in a full suite or above you wouldn't have access to either as D+. 

The CL concierge on Enchantment and the welcome letter says that on ships with a CL, D+ have their access back as the rules say they should. According to the concierge even the number of D+ on board which used to determine access has been removed. 218 D+ on current sailing of Enchantment (and 32 pins). The answer will likely be very YMMV. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The CL concierge on Enchantment and the welcome letter says that on ships with a CL, D+ have their access back as the rules say they should. According to the concierge even the number of D+ on board which used to determine access has been removed. 218 D+ on current sailing of Enchantment (and 32 pins). The answer will likely be very YMMV. 

Thanks and good to know. Agree. But we've always preferred the DL. Well at least the class of ships we've cruised on. 

7 hours ago, davekathy said:

Thanks and good to know. Agree. But we've always preferred the DL. Well at least the class of ships we've cruised on. 

We have only been able to enjoy the DL as Dplus. Shorty after making Dplus they changed  the  access rules and made everything a SL. This will be the first ship we have been on as Dplus were a CL is still in existence.

This being a port intensive cruise along with the 5  Vouchers we were going to do pay as you go for Drinks. Knowing  there is and a CL just reinforces that decision. 

Yea, the deck plan [we're on sister ship Vision OS in Dec] shows the concierge and crown lounge in the same open area top deck.  We're only diamond, but love to use the crown lounge.  We assume there will be no problem using that Crown Lounge, but on the Mariner, the Diamond Lounge was 'overflowing' into their crown lounge area [separate rooms though].  Wonder if there will be an overflow on Vision, being these lounges look like their open to one another.  Don't want to offend a D+ or Pinnacle.  

20 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

Yea, the deck plan [we're on sister ship Vision OS in Dec] shows the concierge and crown lounge in the same open area top deck.  We're only diamond, but love to use the crown lounge.  We assume there will be no problem using that Crown Lounge, but on the Mariner, the Diamond Lounge was 'overflowing' into their crown lounge area [separate rooms though].  Wonder if there will be an overflow on Vision, being these lounges look like their open to one another.  Don't want to offend a D+ or Pinnacle.  

I do  not think you will offend anyone. Not me for sure. My sole interest in this is Free Drinks. It’s the little things.  CL for Dplus =free drinks Dl for Dplus = no free drinks. There are very few CL left and if I can take advantage of it on this cruise I will.

10 hours ago, link99 said:

My sole interest in this is Free Drinks. It’s the little things.  CL for Dplus =free drinks Dl for Dplus = no free drinks. 

Ever since the introduction of the current voucher drink system, even if you get access to the CL as a D+ you will have to use one of your 5 vouchers for any drinks. The only way to get them free in the CL is to be in a GS or higher. The chances of not getting charged against your voucher limit are very slim, especially now that you have to sign for them. 

Edited by Biker19