Miami parking

ramja96

Miami is not Ft Lauderdale.  I suggest looking at reviews for some of the offsite parking lots.  After some of the negative reviews we ready in the Miami area off-site lots, we decided to park at the port, and it was a very easy in-and-out.  

That said, there are several options, including:

Safe Cruise Parking

Premier Cruise Parking

Best Cruise Parking

among others.

Edited by barbeyg

Another port of Miami parking garage question. Earlier this year we cruised from Miami and arrived around I PM and could not find a spot in the 2 closest parking garages. We are cruising again on Azamara Onward leaving 12/12. Azamara has given us an arrival time of 230 PM. They use garage J. Will we be able to park there, or anywhere with this relatively late arrival? 

2 hours ago, taxwiz said:

Another port of Miami parking garage question. Earlier this year we cruised from Miami and arrived around I PM and could not find a spot in the 2 closest parking garages. We are cruising again on Azamara Onward leaving 12/12. Azamara has given us an arrival time of 230 PM. They use garage J. Will we be able to park there, or anywhere with this relatively late arrival? 

You might ask on the Azamara board if this is a common recommendation and, if so,has anyone ever had an issue finding a space.

I think not finding a space on an earlier cruise in 2 other garages is the first time I’ve heard that happening!