Sloths

DKNE

Doubt you'll get that at Daniels.  Too many people coming through.  And honestly not sure you'd want more than 5 minutes holding one of those.

Manawakie Eco Park may get fewer visitors so you'd have more time.   Similarly with AJ's Sloth Park which is close to Daniel's.  On a Victor Bodden tour, you'll stop by his farm and he has sloths.  Again, only people on Victor's tour with you will most likely be there so you could get more time.

Edited by crewsweeper

We just did Victor's and we only got about 5 minutes each holding then got to visit the other ones (not holding) including the mom and baby another 5 minutes.  Totally worth it.  And they do bathe them, so no smell at all, very soft.  This was a bucket list item for me and my hubby.  

I am working on my trip videos this week, hope to have them posted to our YT soon.

2022_Nov_Vista_Preview.Movie_Snapshot.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2022 at 12:51 PM, crewsweeper said:

Manawakie Eco Park may get fewer visitors so you'd have more time.   Similarly with AJ's Sloth Park which is close to Daniel's. 

AJs was packed when we were there in April. We waited about an hour after arrival to do anything. There wasn't even enough room in the driveway for all the tour vehicles. We each got about 5 minutes with a sloth. The keepers knew everything about them, which one was best for the children to hold, their different personalities, etc. The Capuchin monkeys were hilarious! They warn you to take everything out of your pockets because they'll try to steal it 😂They would jump on our heads and shoulders at will. The one in the picture was fascinated with my phone camera to the exclusion of the treat the staff had given me. They have large guinea pigs there too that you can hold (my kids loved this), and a parrot that will sit on your head. 

0413221155.jpg

0413221155a.jpg

• Thanks 1