Masks, RATs compulsory again in Australia: anyone onboard QE just now?

lahore

On 11/30/2022 at 2:10 AM, Poole Boy said:

I will be staying on until Sydney on Dec 13th

Oh great, well if you wouldn’t mind updating us, that would be rather excellent.  Stay well.  

• Like 1

On 11/29/2022 at 8:42 PM, Pippa04 said:

Big problem on this voyage appears to be the lack of testing after large numbers of people boarded in Sydney. Spoken to several people who flew in from NZ who felt they picked covid up on flight. Testing a couple of days after they boarded would have helped immensely in my opinion. Some people have been less than honest but a lot were totally unaware they were infected. Captain spoke today and implied that numbers are under control and going down but no hard facts obviously!

Yes,  it's not been the cruise we were expecting on the second half - we've been on since Fremantle  - but we've still enjoyed it through being sensible.

It’s the lack of hard facts that I find very hard to stomach.  Personally I’d rather have bad news, if it was factual, than obfuscation.  If I have the facts I can make an informed decision, the lack of actual numbers just makes me wonder what they are trying to hide and why,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lahore said:

It’s the lack of hard facts that I find very hard to stomach.  Personally I’d rather have bad news, if it was factual, than obfuscation.  If I have the facts I can make an informed decision, the lack of actual numbers just makes me wonder what they are trying to hide and why,

Exactly. We're adults and perfectly capable of making our own decisions. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately had to cancel a future cruise and will loose 10% It was before final balance was due and the deposit was paid usuing FFC . What happens to the credits now ? Will they be saved ? How can they ask for 10%. Ancellation when I have not paid any money ? I am very confused