Character Breakfasts?

Sabine2

2 hours ago, Sabine2 said:

Are character breakfasts available on five night cruises?  I am aware of the Cinderella Tea and the Character Meet and Greet -- just wondering if there were any breakfasts with characters...

According to the DCL website, character breakfasts are only on cruise of 7 nights and longer that have at least 2 sea days.

Edited by Shmoo here
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Never cruised on Disney, never will.  But, my grandchildren are going on a Disney cruise.  I am looking for a Christmas gift.  Is there a charge for the character breakfasts?  If so, I might give them that for Christmas.  Thank you!

5 hours ago, HotRoot said:

Never cruised on Disney, never will.  But, my grandchildren are going on a Disney cruise.  I am looking for a Christmas gift.  Is there a charge for the character breakfasts?  If so, I might give them that for Christmas.  Thank you!

While it's a ticketed event, I don't believe there's a charge for it.

From the DCL website:

• This is a ticketed event; all Guests are required to have a valid ticket reservation to attend. Additional Character appearances that do not require a ticket are available throughout your cruise.
  • To reserve tickets before your cruise begins, visit My Cruise Activities within your advance booking window. When reserving tickets, if a specific time is unavailable, try selecting another time and/or day. In addition to booking online, a limited number of tickets may be available on the first day of your cruise. Please check with Guest Services once on board the ship to determine if there is availability.
  • Guests may attend every ticketed Character event—including Character Breakfasts—once per cruise.

Disney Character appearances may vary each sailing.

You can find additional info about it here:

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/character-greetings/

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 2:44 PM, HotRoot said:

Thank you!  I will have to keep trying to come up with gifts.

If your grandkids are young enough, consider something like Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique there also gift packages you can purchase prior to the cruise to be delivered to their stateroom. Check out the DCL website for more information.