NZ ETA

nanrob

I submitted both mine and my husbands NZ ETA using the APP.   My  husband's was immediately "issued".  However, mine is still in a "Pending" status.  It has been several days now.  I have tried calling (costing me a fortune from the US).  There is no email to contact them.   Does anyone have any advice?  Thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nanrob said:

I submitted both mine and my husbands NZ ETA using the APP.   My  husband's was immediately "issued".  However, mine is still in a "Pending" status.  It has been several days now.  I have tried calling (costing me a fortune from the US).  There is no email to contact them.   Does anyone have any advice?  Thank you.

I would just wait unless there is some urgency.  

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, chubbypiggy said:

I downloaded the app and plan to apply tomorrow.  My sister and I both need to apply.  Each of us need to download the app to our own cell phone or can just use the app on my phone to apply for both of us (one at a time)? 

Thanks.

When my wife and I did it, we both used my phone since it was the only one that had NFC technology to read the passport.  They were totally independent transactions, so one phone will work fine, if you wish.

10 minutes ago, Torquer said:

When my wife and I did it, we both used my phone since it was the only one that had NFC technology to read the passport.  They were totally independent transactions, so one phone will work fine, if you wish.

Just realized the app I downloaded was for the Australia visa.  We just used that app and successfully got our Australia eVisa.  Now need to figure out if there is an app for the NZ visa or must be done online?