Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, BohJang said:

Hey Greg - I have posed a serious question on Sid's thread.  Will you 2 fine gentlemen have a chance to meet in person rather than virtually when you hand off the vessel to Sid?  I think that would be fabulous.

have to see. I’m definitely not going to be here at his 11am arrival time. But I’m considering doing a Miami tour that leaves at 8am. So depending on where that would take me maybe. I was looking at the south beach one but it sold out now. There’s still top 10 of Miami which takes me back to little Havana among other places. So if it took me near his hotel at the right time it’s possible. I have a late flight out of FLL.

• Like 6

Just now, Saint Greg said:

have to see. I’m definitely not going to be here at his 11am arrival time. But I’m considering doing a Miami tour that leaves at 8am. So depending on where that would take me maybe. I was looking at the south beach one but it sold out now. There’s still top 10 of Miami which takes me back to little Havana among other places. So if it took me near his hotel at the right time it’s possible. I have a late flight out of FLL.

I really think you should make it happen.  It would be an epic CC event!

• Like 9