Luminae dining can I invite my single cousin to join?

Premier1vaCruiser

20 hours ago, miched said:

We recently sailed on the Equinox in a suite.   Agree with you.   Many nights we would order from The MDR, or just have the the always available standard filet.   Tried the always available chicken dish by that celebrity chef.   Once and done.  Try it but  wouldn’t recommend it.  It was chicken. 

Our issue may also be because we have been in Luminae many times.  The menu is getting  boring and since we have tried most of the entrees there are very few that we would order again.  Nothing has ever really stood out. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I agree with you.  Luminae menu is even more limited if you can’t eat seafood or fish.  On E class where we can’t get main dining room entrees I end up most nights with the filet or spaghetti from the Children’s menu. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 6:45 AM, wrk2cruise said:

It's $30 dinner $20 lunch and I think $10 for breakfast.   Since you are in a Royal Suite you may want to call the Shoreside Concierge and see if the $95/day rate is available to you for retreat privileges.   It's sometimes available for upper suites when a family member is traveling  in a non suite category.

This $95 per day rate was available on the just completed Sillie T/A. But I believe it was be pre-paid.