Voom Price Error

nolegirl01

Not sure if this was mentioned before just wanted people to be aware. I tried to purchase the voom surf & stream package when the whole Black Friday fiasco was going on. When I couldn’t purchase online, I called Royal.

The price that was online was 15.99 per day per guest and 13.99 for an additional device. That was the same price the rep told me on the phone. Great so I told her I wanted to purchase 1 and 1 extra device (so 2 device total for just my husband and I). However when she told me the total was $223.93, I was confused. It didn’t add up. I asked if there was any fees or taxes and she said no. I was confused on why the total was higher and she said that the 13.99 is on the 3rd device, which I didn’t think was true since that’s not what the deal was. Still confused but didn’t want to miss the sale so I just purchased the package and I would figure it out later.

Well today I did a mock purchase of the same package and while the deal is exact same, the price was way lower. It’s now $195.93. So I cancelled my old order and just repurchased. 

So make sure to double check your prices! 

C6C9C4D0-453E-4EF5-8593-DAE33C45FBEF.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

However when she told me the total was $223.93, I was confused. It didn’t add up.

It is rare for RCI CSRs to have a different price than what you see in the planner - don't try to figure out RCI math, it is what it is.

7 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

Not sure if this was mentioned before just wanted people to be aware. I tried to purchase the voom surf & stream package when the whole Black Friday fiasco was going on. When I couldn’t purchase online, I called Royal.

The price that was online was 15.99 per day per guest and 13.99 for an additional device. That was the same price the rep told me on the phone. Great so I told her I wanted to purchase 1 and 1 extra device (so 2 device total for just my husband and I). However when she told me the total was $223.93, I was confused. It didn’t add up. I asked if there was any fees or taxes and she said no. I was confused on why the total was higher and she said that the 13.99 is on the 3rd device, which I didn’t think was true since that’s not what the deal was. Still confused but didn’t want to miss the sale so I just purchased the package and I would figure it out later.

Well today I did a mock purchase of the same package and while the deal is exact same, the price was way lower. It’s now $195.93. So I cancelled my old order and just repurchased. 

So make sure to double check your prices! 

C6C9C4D0-453E-4EF5-8593-DAE33C45FBEF.jpeg

For my upcoming sails on Oasis and Anthem the BF price is $13.99 for the first and $11.99 for any additional device.  Also noted that the on-board pricing as shown in the cruise planner is $22.99 vs the previously on-board pricing of $26.99.