Little French Key Web Site

absdad63

I've been to LFK before and would like to go back.  There are no less than three active web sites claiming to be the official one.  I've heard about people getting ripped off by the ex husband's web site so I want to make sure I book on the right one.

I'm not really comfortable just walking off the ship because we want to book the Scuba add on so I think we will need a reservation on the boat.

Can anyone help me?

We just returned from there last week. Mitsugirly is correct with the website. 

There have been several changes since we were there 5 years ago. The most significant one was the development of big French key by Carnival. The area is not as quiet as it once was.

On 11/29/2022 at 7:01 PM, Shayhooper said:

OMG thank you for this!  I have been trying to book and have been getting the run around because I have been going to wrong site.  So glad I checked here!

You are welcome. Just want to make sure you are booking with the right place because there has been a lot of talk about the previous owner taking deposits and not returning it now that there is new ownership. 

I agree with nydney1  Things have really changed over the years. When they put Big French Key in across the water, it not only changed the look but peacefulness as well. Just be aware if you see French Key offered by the cruise ships, they are referring to Big French Key and that's where you will be taken. 

Last time I was there, they did have a rope in the water between the two places to keep people from "crossing over". 

Just adding to what others are saying, the experience has definitely changed over the years. When we first visited in 2013 it was a very intimate experience with a few people and great service, and was a bit of a shangri-la in our opinion. When we visited in 2019, it was much larger, very busy, and the service and quality just weren't there. It sounds like the development of Big French Key and some other internal issues may have changed in further. I think it's still a top excursion compared to others, but if you had been earlier, I would lower expectations so that you're not disappointed on the return trip.

Edited by danglad